MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The sales and performance coach is responsible to provide coaching support to the MTN teams nationally. The Sales Coach is required to help employees improve their sales skills leading to higher levels of production and employee satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define a coaching plan in line with the sales strategy
- Provide ongoing coaching support to employees to close performance gaps and further enhance sales performance
- Develop coaching & training initiatives to address team trends
- Create E-learning modules to address the most common issues experienced by the team. Drive self-directed learning through the E-learning platform.
- Participate in the onboarding of new sales agents with the aim to accelerate speed to competency
- Implore innovative coaching ideas and practices
- Reporting & Administration
- Ad-hoc in respect of coaching and development activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Completed Matric / Grade 12 (Minimum Requirement)
- Relevant training/ facilitation qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Coaching/ Training Facilitator role is required
- Telecoms industry experience would be an added advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent coaching techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Honest and open
- Well Organised
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
Salary: Market related
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.