MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To analyse data (financial and performance metrics) and provide possible improvements and insights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Required to gather, interpret, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results.
- Assist with the collation of reports for the department and wider business.
- Day-to-day, he or she assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for telltale trends or areas for improvement.
- Provide assistance and support on administrative tasks.
- Assist with the creation of various reports to assist different stakeholders to monitor performance and highlight discrepancies.
- 3 Year National Diploma, Degree or Honours Degree in Business Science from a public tertiary institution
- Ms office proficiency
- Must be an SA Citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English
- Must reside in and around KZN
- Must not be currently employed or on any learnership or internship programme
- Must have not previously done an internship prior (SETA/ Government)
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Appetite for learning
- Team player
- Show initiative
The program will include on the job training through mentorship within a specific department in the business.This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.