MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support and assist the Facilities Manager with all maintenance requirements with regards to the day to day for running of the call centre as well as the canteen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and ensure a well-maintained office environment by actively addressing all repairs / maintenance of all areas in a timeless manner and as per SLA on manage engine ticket service engine.
- Daily walkabout / inspection of areas ensuring every aspect of facilities needs are met in the environment that is controlled by facilities management.
- Ensure that workspace meets all hygiene requirement and is conducive to a productive, healthy and safe environment as stipulated by legislation and standards that have been implemented by the H+S officer and the facilities manager.
- Maintenance of all equipment and furnishings within the facilities department responsibility for example: - chairs, desks, lighting, flooring, painting, plumbing etc. within turnaround times.
- Ensure all scheduled and preventative maintenance requirements are met in a timelessly manner as per schedule.
- Monitoring SLAs with contractors with regards to plants, water, deep cleaning, generator, ADHOC and updating the Facilities manager.
- Overseeing all seating requirements
- Overseeing seating capacity
- Monitoring the movement of any fixed assets in respect of furniture and recording these movements.
- Ensure that the Asset management register is up to date at all times.
- Manage the repairs and maintenance of office furniture.
- Commercial Kitchen
Managing the company van
- Ensuring the logbook is up to date at all times and booking it in for services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matric required
- N3 Certificate in electrical studies
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years experiences in the role or similar
- Practical working knowledge in plumbing and electrical work
- Knowledge of ergonomics and property/building management
- Must have excellent administration skills
- Must have worked in a commercial/corporate environment
- Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency
- Understanding of OSHE Act and space regulations
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Excellent verbal and communication skill
- Must have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills.
- Project management skill
- Excellent time management
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- People focused
Salary: Market related
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.