MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Provide support to sales executive and general sales management team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management
- Conduct research in terms of new projects
- Keep track of and update on business proceedings between sales Exec and sales management team
- Act as a liaison between sales and other support departments (ie L&D, talent, finance)
- Assist with general administrative functions
- 3 Year National Diploma, Degree or Honours Degree in Business management/Business admin from a public tertiary institution
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Must be an SA Citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English
- Must reside in and around KZN
- Must not be currently employed or on any learnership or internship programme
- Must have not previously done an internship prior (SETA/ Government)
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
The program will include on the job training through mentorship within a specific department in the business. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.