An Executive Committee member, reporting to the CEO, responsible for Talksure's IT & Systems; Projects / PMO and Operations; Data, BI and Analytics; Facilities.
Required to display visionary leadership, inspiring and developing Talksure's talent and organisational culture, driving the business agenda and guiding development of Talksure Group's shared services and COO/CIO departmental strategies.
Direct management in the effective execution and delivery of Operations and IT shared services responsibilities aligned to Group strategic goals and required performance standards and objectives.
Key Performance Areas
Lead and direct Group IT to secure business advantage for Talksure through technology:
- develop overall IT strategy and enterprise architecture aligned to enable the Group’s strategy, ensuring appropriate technology is successfully investigated, selected, implemented, integrated and leveraged for business value and RoI
- deliver efficient and effective IT support to business users, proactively planning and managing also IT spend and procurement on IT infrastructure, networks and storage, IT equipment and supplies in line with business requirements
- oversee business analysis, information systems development and project selection to create near-term value and to enable new capabilities and growth options, bringing business model innovation
- ensure effective IT risk management, knowledge management, information security, cyber security, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity management systems are designed and implemented
- deliver transition from support service to value delivery and innovation, especially in call centre and digital technologies, and agile work environments. Provide IT support and enablement for delivery of BPO campaigns both domestically and internationally.
Lead and direct the execution of Group strategic projects and support effective and efficient operations across the business:
- direct and manage Talksure Group critical initiatives portfolio on behalf of the CEO
- oversee successful project delivery via a strong PMO and sound project management approach, ensuring effective operational risk management, including support for new product and service campaigns (proofs of concept)
- improve operational performance to optimise efficiency, effectiveness, quality.
Lead and direct the development and use of Group data assets and analytical capabilities to accelerate business growth:
- setting the Group data and lead management strategy, driving automation and lead flow optimisation, effective dialler plans and capabilities, and the use of predictive modelling
- ensuring, with IT, that effective data management and information security is in place, including the use of new data storage and management technologies (e.g. cloud)
- directing delivery of relevant and accurate business intelligence and insights.
Lead and direct the Facilities team to deliver a world-class work environment:
- optimise facilities management, joining strategy and workforce planning with facilities plans to optimise costs and use of space, including remote work (Work From Home, WFH)
- ensure efficient and cost-effective canteen operations for staff meals
- oversee building and staff physical security as well as power and utilities resilience
- ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations and protocols.
Execution and outcomes focus to achieve business goals.
- Build professional relationships with peers, colleagues and internal customers to deliver and exceed targets. Effectively lead, manage and develop team members and colleagues, helping to align the organisation for effective collaboration both internally and with key suppliers.
- Demonstrate high standards of personal performance, ethics and integrity with the ability to incorporate the opinions, needs and feedback of others while staying true to personal and organisational values.
- Display energy, accountability, and commitment in everything.
- Oversee annual budgeting across portfolio departments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree together with a background in IT and Project Management. MBA is a plus.
- At least 15 years professional experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a COO/CIO or similar role, preferably in the call centre / insurance environment and with knowledge across a range of disciplines including technology, operations, compliance, facilities management.
- A track record of successfully meeting or exceeding organisational targets and driving significant impact, exhibiting resilience, adaptability and strong leadership.
- Understanding and appreciation of Talksure’s industry – insurance FSP, contact centre BPO.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively and virtually across teams.
- Proven ability to lead organisational change, with a keen sense for achieving a sustainable result though a process that strengthens trust and organisational relationships.
- Creativity and flexibility within a fast-paced and changing environment.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 30 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.