MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Talent Acquisition Intern will assist in providing support to the Talent team with various recruitment processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scheduling of interviews
- Uploading applications to our application management tool
- Creating new personnel employee packs
- Filing documentation
- General office administrative functions
- Provide ongoing support to the Talent team
- 3 Year National Diploma, Degree or Honours Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial psychology from a public tertiary institution
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Must be an SA Citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English
- Must reside in and around KZN
- Must not be currently employed or on any learnership or internship programme
- Must have not previously done an internship prior (SETA/ Government)
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Appetite for learning
- Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, in English
- Deadline driven
The program will include on the job training through mentorship within a specific department in the business. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.