MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Always ensuring a clean and hygienic environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Vacuum designated areas
- Cleaning of all office space
- Empty bins
- Replace paper roller towel throughout the building when required
- Deliver tea, coffee, lunch, and refreshments to Exco staff (Cleaner working in EXCO area)
- Replenish fridge in all EXCO reception fridges
- Serve refreshments to all visitors when required Clear dishes etc. from Boardroom once meetings are over
- Cleaning of toilet facilities
- Replenishment of toiletries
- Document routine cleaning activities and stock use
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matric – certificate must be presented for validation
- General understanding of OSHE Act
- 1 year experience as a cleaner
- Basic skill and knowledge on cleaning of office environment including hygiene awareness in an ablution facility
- Understanding of cleaning chemicals/products and how to dilute and safely use them.
- Basic skill and knowledge on keeping coffee machine cleaned and refilled on time
- Skill and knowledge on cleaning of toilet facilities, including hygiene awareness especially in an ablution facility
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Timekeeping and attendance.
- Adhering to schedules as per designated areas.
- Staff safety and staying with the regulations of OSHE act priority.
- Follow instructions
- Good communicator
- Team player
Salary: R6000 – R6500 TCTC
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.