MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This position will provide generalist HR business partner support services and will ensure alignment to and execution of the HR Business Practices within the business in terms of services, systems, tools, processes, and methodologies. The successful candidate will provide HR and IR expert advice working in partnership with line managers and business units to proactively identify and meet Business and HR needs. Will also implement HR Business Practices and execute in line with overall objectives of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide support to managers and employees.
- Provide practical and up to date advice on employment related issues and labour law, ensuring consistency in application and adherence to company policy.
- Guide managers on managing poor performance within their teams in line with company policy and best practice, provide coaching tips and guidance on how to give feedback.
- Promote employee well-being and provide professional HR advice on a broad range of people issues to ensure a climate of high performance and positive morale.
- Provide basic counselling to staff.
- Conduct training on company policies and procedures.
- Provide on-going support and assistance to the HR Manager.
- Drive diversity management around business objectives
- Draft or update policies and procedures for HRM approval.
- Drive a positive and accountable culture within the business.
- Provide HR support, advice and recommendations pertaining to grievance and disciplinary measures.
- Provide an HR presence during investigatory meetings and disciplinary hearings.
- Investigate misconduct and non-compliance cases.
- Manage contracts of employment and induction / onboarding,
- Follow up on and manage probationary periods and fixed term contracts of employment,
- Compile monthly HR reports,
- Analyse monthly reports to identify trends and patterns,
- Process purchase orders and payments via procurement and finance systems
- Update workforce / manpower plans
- Conduct Exit Interviews
- Manage HRMS input and employee documentation,
- Organise meetings and appointments.
- General office administrative functions.
- Provide company representation at CCMA
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- HR Degree or 3-year HR Diploma.
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience in the various fields of human resources as an HRBP or HR Practitioner
- Knowledge & application of relevant employment legislation (BCEA, LRA, Skills Development Act, Employment Equity Act, etc).
- Must have worked in a high-volume environment.
- Proven record of successful delivery of HR projects.
- Working and sound knowledge of employee relations.
- Must have represented the business at CCMA
- Contact centre industry experience is an added advantage.
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, in English,
- Analytical and detail orientated,
- Able to work under pressure, manage time and resources.
- Deadline driven,
- Patient and tolerant
Salary: Market related
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.