Talksure is a fast paced, growing Financial Services Provider offering a range of insurance and non-insurance products for the South African market. These products include some of the country’s most recognisable brands including MTN, MiWay, DSTV, and a range of South African products. Further to this we have our own products which include Medical Insurance, Medical Gap Cover, Motor Warranty, Motor Body Care, as well as our own unique crisis response service - HelpMe - which is seeing significant growth.
- Corporate Comms
- Production Houses (physical material production)
Purpose of the Position
- Use various techniques to create concepts, templates, logos, social media posts for various platforms, emails, banners, posters, signage, websites, landing pages, illustrations, photo editing, video editing, basic animation, PowerPoint Presentations and more
- Produce final design solutions to the above-mentioned elements in various rollout formats
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Build, test and deploy emails within MailChimp, BEE Pro, and Outlook end to end with supervision
Duties & Responsibilities
Marketing Production & Creativity
- Social media design - Create engaging designs and animation to support our products and corporate communications.
- Poster design - Design appropriate print material for internal communications and product advertising.
- Email design and build - Design, layout and build engaging emails for product CRM and Internal communications.
- Ad hoc branding - Apply existing brand Corporate Identity to new physical and digital formats ad hoc.
- Brainstorm collaboration - Create the best creative campaigns collaboratively.
- Branding & Design – generate new Corporate Identities for our existing brands to keep them fresh, and design new branding and identities for various company assets.
Qualification and Experience required
- Degree in Marketing / Graphic Design
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a full-time design role – preference will be given for previous agency experience.
- Experienced in corporate content design
- Digital native professional, especially social media and email marketing
- Experience in receiving briefs and minor project management and budgeting
- Knowledge of internal and corporate communications preferable
- Knowledge of internal event management preferable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro (Preferable)
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail. Supporting social media post concepts.
- Specific understanding of design for print in the correct resolution.
- Proactive ability to take on new briefs and apply creativity in a new format.
- Energy and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Positive mind set and attitude
- Team player
- Able to quickly shift focus between projects with quick turn-around times.
Salary: Market related
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.