MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To use various techniques to create concepts, templates, logos, social posts, emails, banners, posters, signage, websites, landing pages, illustrations, photo editing, and more. Pitch creative ideas, produce final design solutions to the above-mentioned elements in various rollout formats and collaborate with team members to launch projects. Take on special design tasks, use feedback from other designers to improve.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social media design - Create engaging designs and animation to support our products and corporate communications.
- Poster design - Design appropriate print material for internal comms and product advertising.
- Email design and build - Design, layout and building engaging emails for product CRM and Internal comms.
- Ad hoc branding - Apply existing brand CI to new physical and digital formats ad hoc.
- Brainstorm collaboration - Create the best creative campaigns collaboratively.
- Build, test and deploy emails withing MailChimp and Outlook end to end with supervision
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matric / Grade 12
- Degree in Marketing / Design
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in a full-time design role
- A minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experienced in corporate content design
- Digital native professional, especially social media and email marketing
- Experience in receiving briefs and minor project management and budgeting
- Knowledge of internal and corporate communications preferable
- Knowledge of internal event management preferable
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Attention to detail. Supporting social media post concepts.
- Specific understanding of design for print in the correct resolution.
- Proactive ability to take on new briefs and apply creativity on a new format.
- Energy and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Organisational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Able to work under pressure
Salary: R12 500 (Cost to company).
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.