MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support the BI analysts with data collection and report development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collating various forms of data from customers
- Importing / exporting data into SQL databases
- Extracting data from databases using SQL
- Preparing reports for presentation
- Engage with customers / support teams to document reporting and/or analysis requirements
- Assisting with general administrative duties
- 3 Year National Diploma, Degree or Honours Degree in Accounting / Finance / Computer Science from a public tertiary institution
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Must be an SA Citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English
- Must reside in and around KZN
- Must not be currently employed or on any learnership or internship programme
- Must have not previously done an internship prior (SETA/ Government)
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Appetite for learning
- Team player
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good communication skills
Attention to detail
The program will include on the job training through mentorship within a specific department in the business. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.