PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To protect all physical, human, and infrastructural assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Security Management
- Preventing any unauthorised access within the call centre environment.
- Ensuring controlled supervised authorised external visitors / contractors are always monitored.
- Assisting with any emergency as per trained in the event of any emergency that arises. people efficient processes
- Controlling the capacity of staff in any area that has to be managed as per the building management or direct superior.
- Ensure all persons concerned abide by the rules and regulations that have being stipulated by either the management of the building or direct superior.
- Adhere to all guidelines that have been set out by both the OSHE Act as well as PSIRA.
- Timekeeping and attendance – ensuring that at all times security adhere to company policy with regards to timekeeping and attendance and due to the responsibility within the field that you occupy. Strict guidelines prevail with regards to time management.
- Enforcing the Covid screening process for all who enter the premises.
- Enforce the wearing of masks and social distancing in all areas.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three years security experience with a minimum Grade C qualification.
- PSIRA accreditation – ( E-C)
- Knowledge of OSHE Act
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REQUIRED CANDIDATE
- Efficient and effective skills on keeping within schedules time constraints
- Timekeeping and attendance
- Frequent meeting with security supervisor
- People Skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
NB-Must be able to work shifts.
SALARY: Market related
NB: Please note that should you not hear back from us within 14 working days from date of advert closing, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. We wish you well in your future endeavours.