MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To manage and support a high performing customer service team, ensuring service levels and customer experience is of a high standard. Facilitate effective complaints handling and resolution to customers across various service and social media platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage daily customer service operations
- Manage and support customer services team to handle client retention & client enquires via all channels (Inbound, email, social media, chat platforms)
- Oversee day-to-day operations and ensure completion within SLA
- To ensure that your team members adhere to industry regulations and legislation at all times by monitoring individual performance with support from QA and compliance.
- Build relationships with other business units and key individuals, to improve your teams objective delivery.
- Allocate tasks effectively to ensure SLA's are met
- Ensure high levels of customer experience maintained; ensure delivery of performance and business metrics.
Manage customer service agents
- Encourage open communication between yourself and your individual team members through constant interaction.
- Offer advice and support to agents in servicing and retaining clients.
- Develop set of individual and team KPI’s to contribute to department and organisation objectives.
- Develop a team culture to ensure that customer experience is always at the forefront of all engagements.
- Manage individual customer service agents work performance by identifying the development needs and provide required skillset to improve work performance through ongoing coaching, counselling and guidance.
- Manage individual’s attendance, conduct and engagement, to improve team performance and overall commitment to job.
- Ensure a harmonious work environment at all times by practicing a consistent and fair approach in the treatment of staff.
- Motivate team and individuals to strive for success.
- Improve your knowledge of Labour related policies and procedures to support your engagement with your staff members.
- Support disciplinary proceedings by investigating team members misconduct matters, draft and issue corrective documents such as warning letters, draft and issue disciplinary notices, initiate disciplinary hearings.
- Monitor team and individual KPIs at all times, and implement key interventions to ensure that production output is met
Manage customer service queries, complaints and cost efficiencies
- Co-ordinate and manage the complaint handling process.
- Ensure all complaints via all platforms are resolved within SLA. Maintain the Complaints register ensuring accuracy & completeness.
- Assess refund requests to establish reasonable grounds
- Ensure customer surveys are actioned timeously and create a positive NPS.
Report and Feedback
- Monitor your teams KPIs very closely and provide related reports to stakeholders within the business.
- Timeously and update-to-date data must be maintained to ensure accurate reporting.
- Work closely with the BI, finance, Dialler and IT Department to improve reporting.
- Analyse results of reports, and take appropriate action.
- Highlight trends and identify solutions to areas of concern
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Matric required
- A minimum of 1 year customer service team leader or supervisory level experience is required.
- 1 year in a customer service environment within the financial services sector
- Proficient in MS office
- Ability to act as a financial services representative
BEHAVIOUR AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Analysis and Problem solving
- Organisational Awareness
- Customer Service Orientation
- Stress Management
- Planning and Organisation
- Results Orientation
- Resource Management
- People Management
Salary: Market related
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.