MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive and value adding, start-to-end talent acquisition function for our contact centres.
- Provide a comprehensive contact centre talent acquisition service.
- Develop media plan in line with the capacity plan to ensure an adequate talent pool is available for placement.
- Design advertisements that appeal to a large audience with focus on experienced contact centre candidates.
- Manage internal staff referral programme and other internal sourcing interventions.
- Preparation of job profiles and job descriptions in conjunction with the line manager for new vacancies.
- Review applications received and profile accordingly for the various campaigns.
- Conduct telephonic interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Test for various competencies with focus on strong communication and sales skills.
- Schedule interviews in line with planned training calendar.
- Arrange and conduct competency-based interviewing to establish if the candidate is a suitably qualified for the position in terms of work experience and personality.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and provide guidance, feedback and support to Line Managers.
- Design, review and update interview guides, ensuring that all stakeholders have interview packs before the interview is to take place.
- Conduct Criminal/ITC and all pre-requisite checks.
- Ensure that the candidate meets the fit and proper requirements as per the department specific requirement.
- Assist us in making a more informed decision prior to offering the candidate the position. Mandatory as per our SLA with some of our business partners
Increase employer brand awareness
- Continuously act as a brand ambassador for the business.
- Collaborate with the Training and Coaching teams to improve candidate profiles.
Reporting, Systems and Administration
- Update candidate information on the recruitment database/ system
- Records of all recruitment and training are saved on the Recruitment system. HR folders are created and on each successful candidate and submitted to the HR department. Lead averages are updated.
- Confirmation of training and start dates so candidates are aware of when they need to report for duty and what documents are required from them.
- Daily/weekly and monthly reports are completed timeously.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Bulk Recruitment.
- Experience Recruiting within a Contact Centre environment.
- Clear criminal record.
- Microsoft suite.
- A relevant HR qualification
BEHAVOURIAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing with external and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Able to work under pressure, manage time and resources.
- Deadline driven.
- Adherence to relevant legislation
- Patient and tolerant
SALARY: MARKET RELATED