MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To assist the Marketing department with digital marketing, monitoring and reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management
- Social Media Management
- Writing Google My Business Posts
- Assisting the copy writer with developing and designing content for our various products
- Assisting the team designers with creating content for our products
- Developing content and information to be used for internal communications
- Helping evaluate our competitors digital presence and assist with finding new opportunities to be capitalised on.
- 3 Year National Diploma, Degree or Honours Degree in Marketing/Media from a public tertiary institution
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Must be an SA Citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English
- Must reside in and around KZN
- Must not be currently employed or on any learnership or internship programme
- Must have not previously done an internship prior (SETA/ Government)
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Appetite for learning
- Team player
- Good Attention to Detail
- Good at Maths and working with figures
- Good communication skills
The program will include on the job training through mentorship within a specific department in the business. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.