MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To ensure existing agents are adequately prepared to meet the demands of their respective campaigns by providing them with the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve their defined targets.
- Provide effective Sales Training to existing agents based on sound business best practices that has yielded proven results.
- Identify common errors made on the sales floors (TNI / TNA) and ensure that this is sufficiently addressed so that historic issues are not repeated.
- Train existing agents on aspects such as soft skills, effective communication, time efficiency, work ethic and product related information. This includes providing them with perspective, drive and motivation.
- Creating monthly knowledge assessments for Sales Team Leaders and Agents that effectively assess the understanding of the subject matter.
- Training techniques must be evaluated constantly to ensure that it is relevant and speaks to the needs of the agents.
- Constant communication with relevant Sales teams to ensure training is delivered at the desired level.
- Record keeping & reporting – Performance improvement project details to be submitted by the end of each project and submitted to the L&D coordinator.
- Must be well prepared prior to starting any training session i.e., defined lesson plan.
- Learning objectives are clearly defined and communicated to the class.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grade 12
- A minimum of 1-year trainer / facilitator experience.
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- Proactive, punctual, and reliable
- Well-presented and well spoken.
- Works effectively within a variety of situations
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Understands the importance of confidentiality.
- People orientated.
- Think out of the box.
- Professional, objectivity and a good attitude
- Ability to relate to others.
- Good sense of judgement
- Great Attention to detail