MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The intern will be responsible for the overall administrative support and maintenance of the quality control measures within the learning environment. This individual is able to translate the business requirements into training activities and the co-ordination thereof with all relevant stakeholders
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance with administration related to learnerships and data management around the Talksure Learning Academy
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of a range of projects and regular events, incl. producing and keeping update project plans, arranging meetings, and ensuring systems and processes are established and projects agreed timescales.
- Preparation of training materials, manage training resources required, coordination with other departments for the inception of training
- Accurately capture data for every training engagement in line with SETA reporting requirements.
- 3 Year National Diploma, Degree or Honours Degree in Human Resources Management/ Industrial psychology from a public tertiary institution
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Must be an SA Citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old
- Must be computer literate and fluent in English
- Must reside in and around KZN
- Must not be currently employed or on any learnership or internship programme
- Must have not previously done an internship prior (SETA/ Government)
BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Appetite for learning
- People orientated
- Confidence in communication, bearing and all undertakings
- Team player
Proactive and able to work under pressure
The program will include on the job training through mentorship within a specific department in the business. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 14 working days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. We wish you well in your future endeavors.