Are you a student that needs funding for the next academic year? If yes, Talksure is proud to present its 2022 bursary for youth opportunity to students who are currently studying at a public institution.
- Must be a South African Citizen with a valid SA Identity document
- Must be unemployed with age from 18 up t0 35 years
- Must be registered at a recognised Public Higher Education Institute, studying towards qualifications that are related to the Insurance Critical Scarce Skills
- Must have a good academic record, having maintained a 60% average or higher in their previous year of study
- Funding preference will be given to students from poor backgrounds, however, students from the same pool as NSFAS will not be funded. Students from the “missing middle” who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
Fields of study:
- Bachelor of Business Science (Finance Major)
- BCom in Accounting
- Advanced Diploma in ICT
- Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology
Bursary funding will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- Prescribes textbooks
- Accommodation (Res at the university only).
Please send the following documents to apply:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Confirmed registration of current year of study
- Proof of accommodation
- A quotation of prescribed textbooks
- Fee statement
- Statement of results/academic
All documentation must be in PDF format. No screenshots will be accepted.
Closing date: 30 November 2021